Monday, March 31, 2008

To the greatest husband...

To the Greatest Husband in the World

I would just like to publicly thank him for all he does for me. I recently decided to stop buying all prepackaged foods, and anything containing refined sugars, high fructose corn syrup, and hydrogenated oils. His response to this “I’ll eat whatever you cook me, honey.” He drives me crazy sometimes, but I tell you what…. That man has got to be one of the most supportive husbands ever to exist. I mean, he even eats tofu and eggplant if I cook it! He lets me do my sewing thing and tries hard not to gripe about it… he even offers feedback and critique on finished items. He does so many little things that sometimes go unnoticed…. Like make sure to get all of the heavy groceries out of the car, leaving me with the bread, eggs, and toilet paper. I can’t even begin to list the things he does for me.

Thanks Honey

I started a second blog…. One for my journey to becoming more health-conscious and green. Check it out here - http://stopeatinggarbage.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Felicia said...

He sounds like a keeper :)