Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hair Bows

I've been in the market for some hairbow tutorials today. So far so good. I found exactly what I was looking for - fabric covered button clips. I also found a million zillion other fantastic ideas. I just want to make some stuff to match my outfits... give them a little extra detail. I learned that E6000 glue will hold anything and I should really start stocking up on my grosgrain ribbon collection. Oh hell.... my fabric hoard is too big to allow for further purchases, now I've found something else that I simply must start hoarding. When do I get my next paycheck? ;-)

2 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

There is something very happy about having a lot of stuff around..When you are ready to work, you have it.

Misc. Muse said...

I have 6-7 totes of fabric, I met a lady that had a lot more. It's an addiction. ( :