Saturday, February 16, 2008

My First Trashion

I just thought of my first Trashion.....

When we bought our house, the owners left most of the curtains.... and they were NOT my style. These curtains were in the office. They're so not my style so much that I took them down and don't even have curtains in the office for now. Here's a pic of the curtains. Look to the far right... purple and light blue/teal-ish That's the best shot I've got of them on my PC and I still need to find my USB cord. Goodbye curtains, hello peasant dress for Kaytlin!



(BTW- this is a pic of the house when we first looked at it, not our stuff)

I shirred yesterday/today. I finished the shirt today. It turned out so adorable! It was so much less complicated than I expected! It just bunched right up. One tutorial said I would need to gather it.... no way. It turned out so perfect! I'm going to make a matching belt and head scarf, so I'll post pics tomorrow/Sunday after I finish that part of it (even if I have to use Matt's camera on his phone). I used Sandi Hendersons tutorial (AKA Portobellapixie).

No comments: