Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kaytlin's Birthday day & Pettiskirt

These pics are from yesterday, her 5th birthday! We're having her party this coming Saturday. I made the pettiskirt. I'm in the process of working up a tutorial, not sure if I'll give it away or sell it. If I sell it, it'll be $5 or less.

Good morning sunshine! Lets get that hair brushed! (note the pink streaks)

"Mommy, I want McDonalds for breakfast!" You got it babe...

"How old are you today, Kaytlin???" 5!

We picked her up from school with a huge balloon and a bouquet of flowers in tow.


"Let me in! I want my presents!" Check out the bow.... thanks appleblossombows! The bow rocks!!!


I LOVE my new room!!

True Divas do wardrobe changes =)



We went out and ate mexican.... the pictures are on Matt's phone. I'll post those later. Cute. I made the skirt and the shirt is a iron on rhinestone applique. The pettiskirt was not easy.... well, it was easy, but it took HOURS AND HOURS!


Here's a video of the "Grand reveal" of her gifts from us...

>>>> Okay I totally tried to use the blogger video upload function but it took 2 hours and still wasn't done loading, so here's the youtube video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyn-166GKuw

3 comments:

Emmanuelle said...

I LOOOVE this pettiskirt!

FairyDust said...

Hi!!!

have you made the tutorial for the pettiskirt yet??

Amanda said...

I'm working on the pettiskirt tutorial and hope to have about half of it done this weekend. Thanks!