Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cake decorating supplies

In a sad attempt to make up for spending WAAAAAAY too much money on my daughters birthday and party, I'm going to sell a few things on ebay. If I get manic it might turn into an all out online yard sale.
I just listed some cake decorating stuff.... some is new, and what isn't new has literally been used ONCE! I swear! There's nothing wrong with the stuff, I just don't have a need for it. If I ever make a cake again, it'll be for my daughters birthday next year. So I really don't want to have this stuff around for a whole year.

So please.... do a broke friend a favor and bid... lol

I would offer some kind of promo, some $ off for mentioning you linked over from the blog, but I don't expect the listing to go high enough for that. Sowwy.






Til next time.... I'm off to dig up something else to sell... lol

No comments: