Monday, October 13, 2008

I really need your help....

I've told you about my secret. Well... I had my portion ($2,000) saved. Thanks to my daughters birthday along with a whole tailspin of other stuff I need to come up with $1,200 FAST! Like hopefully in less than two weeks! It's going to be a challenge.

So what's my recourse? Ebay. I've listed a few things already.... and I'm getting ready to post a HUMONGOUS destash. Like an entire laundry basket of fabric, a big bag of yarn/knitting/crochet destash, zippers, I mean just a ton of stuff. I hate to let it go. I truly do. It took a long time to get a respectable hoard! And my scraps... my precious scraps... they are like little honor badges of completed projects. I'm destashing a T-O-N of scraps. I'm not even done taking pictures of the fabric. There's lots. I'll post pics after I list the items. I really hate to get rid of my scraps *tear*. For those who are curious, the scraps include designers like Amy Butler, Sandi Henderson, Jennifer Paganelli, Anna Maria Horner, Freshcut, Michael Miller, Alexander Henry, I mean the list is endless. Tons of scraps. Lots of BIG pieces, lots of cut squares, and lots of awesome scrappy scraps.

So.... I really need your help. Feel free to bid, spread the word, show some love.

Click the link below to check out my current listings!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkaytiebugs*boutique

No comments: