Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ebay destash continues

I am still destashing! It is taking a while to get decent pictures taken. The sun goes down earlier now... so the dining room light isn't so great by the time I get to take pictures. Ugh.
I talked to my insurance company today and was quite disappointed to find out that I was MISINFORMED and my actual out of pocket will be $3,500. So I'm either going to have to sell my appendix on ebay or I'm going to have to wait a little while longer. See my other blog for the details on all that drama. I'm going to continue to save like crazy and sell stuff on ebay. Every little bit helps!

To all of my wonderful readers in blog land, please check out my listings. You might not find something you want, but who knows you might! So far I've listed the bulk of the fabric I'm willing to part with at this point as well as all of the patterns I intend to sell. If I get desperate (which probably will happen), I'll be listing more. There's several designer fabrics up now, and I've got one more to list. I just need to re-take pictures of several... some looked just plain terrible!



Here's the link to view my current listings. Their are quite a few now... about 19 and more to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck! I will have to check out your Ebay store!