Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I received an 'I Love Your Blog' Award!

Angie Vinez of "Angie's Fifth" honored me today with this award!

Now it's my turn to pass the award on to 7 of my favorite blogs! It's going to be a tough decision!

Here are the rules:

1. The winner of this award can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you have nominated as well as the persons blog who nominated you.
6. If the blogger you nominate has already received this award, they don't need to pass it on.

So, here are the 7 from my blogroll that I'm going to pick, and why....

1) Like Flowers & Butterflies - Her work absolutely amazes me. She is incredibly talented and has a beautiful family. Her photography is awesome, she sews some of the most gorgeous handmades I've ever seen.
2) Grosgrain Fabulous - first off, who doesn't love a blog that has bi-weekly giveaways? lol. Aside from the free goodies, she sews some of the cutest clothes! Her daughter is so lucky. Her designs are wonderful mix of traditional+classic+mod. Absolutely awesome!
3) Cafemom Etsy Moms - This is the blog of a street team I am a member/admin of. It's a very talented group of young ladies. The blog hosts contests, has tons of tutorials, recipes, and featured artists.
4) Priddy Creations - Pretty pictures, wonderful designs... and an awesome studio.
5) Pumpkinhaus - This mommy is so awesome. I love her style. Her Earthlies are gorgeous and so unique. Seriously, she's a must see. Really unique creations.
6) Shais Creations - A fellow Cafemom Etsy Moms street team member... and a fellow Lollishops vendor! And her tutus? Tuu cute!!
7) MODKIDBOUTIQUE - Patty Young, A Custom Boutique clothing designer turned Michael Miller fabric designer. Her creations are absolutely gorgeous. Her photography is awesome. Her fabrics are super awesome.

Check out these blogs (and many more listed in the blogroll on the side). They're umm... awesome (I need to work on my vocabulary I guess, awesome is getting to be a little played out lol).


Thanks, Angie, for the award!!
And since I've noticed lots of other people using images as a siggy, here's one for ya!


No comments: